- , /ˈsʌb.dʒɛkts/, /"sVbdZEkts/
- Plural of subject
- , /səbˈdʒɛkt/|/sʌbˈdʒɛkts/, /s@b"dZEkts/
- third-person singular of subject
Subject may refer to:
- An area of interest, also called a "topic" meaning ,"thing you ar talking or discussing about ."It can also be termed as the area of discussion . See Lists of topics and Lists of basic topics.
(grammar), one of two main constituents of a sentence
- subject case, grammatical case for a noun (nominative case)
- subject (philosophy), being which has experiences or a relationship with another entity or "object"
- research subject, organism (human or otherwise) that is observed for purposes of research
- A person or entity ruled over by another, especially a monarch or state authority:
Subject may also be:
- An element in the method of modeling information called Resource Description Framework
- subjects (programming), core elements in the subject-oriented programming paradigm
- subject term, essence of the topic of a document (also index term or descriptor) in Information Retrieval
- subject of labor, concept in Marxist political economy that refers to "everything to which man's labor is directed."
- Subject heading, standardized set of subject headings for use in bibliographic records
- In music, the first melodic fragment of a fugue
- Subject (album), 2003 debut album by R&B singer Dwele
- The Upajjhatthana Sutta ("Subjects for Contemplation"), Buddhist discourse
- The Subject Bible, edition of the King James Bible including a topical Bible
- subject-object problem, philosophical issue of how subjects relate to objects.
- Subject-Subject Consciousness, concept proposed by Harry Hay
- Subject-object based metaphysics, author Robert M. Pirsig's term for the dominant view of metaphysics in Western philosophy.
Each an every topic you may talk about is taken as the subject .
subjects in Danish: Subjekt
subjects in German: Subjekt
subjects in Persian: فاعل
subjects in Persian: موضوع
subjects in French: Sujet
subjects in Italian: Soggetto
subjects in Dutch: Onderwerp
subjects in Norwegian: Subjekt
subjects in Japanese: 主体
subjects in Russian: Субъект (значения)
subjects in Albanian: Subjekti
subjects in Slovak: Subjekt
subjects in Finnish: Subjekti
subjects in Swedish: Subjekt